Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 16:14:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
To:        Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, root@io.cts.com
Subject:   Re: Warnings on kernel build (sound stuff)

I also get the warnings on kernels supped as early as two weeks ago.
They don't seem to be a problem, so thus far I've ignored them, but it is
kind of annoying...  I've configured in a SB Pro and pcaudio.

Mike

On Sat, 11 Mar 1995, Amancio Hasty Jr wrote:

> Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 01:25:05 -0800
> From: Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
> To: hackers@FreeBSD.org, root@io.cts.com
> Subject: Re: Warnings on kernel build (sound stuff)
>
> Not sure if the problem is with current or not. My old version of the
> sound driver compiles cleanly and I had to tweak a little
> the sound driver include files.
>
> Amancio

Thanks,

Mike

|Mike Newell                           | The opinions expressed herein are  |
|NASA Science Internet Network Systems | my own, and do not necessarily     |
|Sterling Software, Inc.               | reflect those of the NSI program,  |
|MNewell@nsipo.nasa.gov                | Sterling Software, NASA, or anyone |
|+1-202-434-8954                       | else.                              |