Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:33:17 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>, doc@FreeBSD.org, committers@FreeBSD.org, dgl@bsdi.com, jim@cdrom.com, papowell@astart.com, wpaul@FreeBSD.org, ceren@magnesium.net, ryan@ryan.net, murray@bsdi.com, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: The website

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 12:41:49PM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> >    * Other topic for dynamic content: I would like if cvsweb somehow
> >      could locate all files relevant to a specific commit, I know this
> >      is somewhat difficult but It would be nice anyway.
>
> If we listed the associated files in the commit message, this may
> become possible:

Certainly a possibility.  I'm reengineering the CVSROOT files at the moment
and could certainly add something like this.  Another thing that I'm adding
is the ability to have branch based mailing lists for people who only want
to know what's changing in the RELENG_3 or RELENG_4 branches for instance.

Joe