Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:14:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      bitsurfer <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDCon East

McCormick Place (on the lakefront) Same place as the upcoming Comdex next
month... Ohare airport (cab access aswell as public rail) Midway airport
(somewhat smaller) again, public transportation and then there is Meigs
field) service a more private class of fliers.

As far as the unios go, I don't know about (I suspect that may be more of
an urban leagend then fact).  Just a thought.

RSA Key Fingerprint = 6D0B 5536 7825 3D09 9093 384A 9694 FDB6
RSA Key Fingerprint = 4390 44E5 E316 F2AA A11E 5755 F3F9 D69B
DH/DSS Fingerprint = 089B 0B5C 75C7 A7B4 B050 DD14 2D65 5DD6 E87D 239A

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common keyservers