Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:57:48 -0000
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        nsayer@quack.kfu.com, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Windows Refund Day

Not having ever bought a machine with a Microsoft OS on it I can't
actually join in myself :-(

I think this is a really good idea though, both as a publicity stunt for
FreeBSD and also to raise awareness of the practices Microsoft gets up
to. As one of the examples says, it's not the refund it's the principle
of the thing. We could link it to a press release or something and make
a big splash of it.

Paul.