Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:15:24 -0400
From:      Curtis Hamilton <clhamilto@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Blackbird version to install (was: Re: Blackbird Support)

I followed that tip and have a monitor attached via VGA. I can select the
freebsd install, but the system would crash during the boot process.

However, I think it may be my board.  I tried installing openSUSE
Tumbleweed and after it installed it crashed during startup. Now the system
shuts down during IPL with errors about =E2=80=9Cno functional no chiplets.=
  It
continues to loop through this process until I power it off.