Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 04:15:02 +0000
From:      Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori@grafin.fujimori.cache.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   cxx (Linux/Alpha) on FreeBSD4.2R

Dear folks,
I am trying to build up the environment to compile numerical
end-user packages with Compaq's ccc/cxx/fort.  So far, ccc and
fort are working well.  But, cxx seems to be hard to deal with
for me.  This is mostly because I do not know much about c++.
For example, I found that octave-2.1.30 can be compiled with ccc, fort
and gnu's g++ (for Linux/Alpha).
A trouble is that include-file directories are not properly set.
I manually wrote comp.config, as create-comp-config.sh does not
run properly.
I wonder if some kind soul would willing to let me know pointers
for this problem.
Thank you for your attention.
Yoriaki Fujimori