Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:59:34 -0500
From:      "Emily Kinney" <emily.kinney.us@gmail.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Contact list of  Waste and Recycling Industry

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a Contact list of  Solid Waste and
Recycling Industry which includes Owner/President/CEO, Sales/Marketing
Manager, Operations Manager, Corporate Manager, Environmental
Engineer/Consultant, Maintenance/Fleet Manager, Health & Safety Officer,
Equipment Operator/Driver, Waste Service Companies, Government Officials,
Composters & Compost Professionals, Anaerobic Digestion Professionals, Waste
Generators, Recycling Firms, Consulting Engineering Firms, Trucking
Professionals, General Contractors, Healthcare Waste Professionals, Landfill
Professionals, Equipment Manufacturers, Distributors & Dealers, Legal,
Insurance, Financial Firms and many more across US/UK/CANADA/EUROPE.

List Contains:- First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company Name, Phone
Numbers, Fax Number, Website, Revenue Size, Social Media link, Mailing
address etc. in an Excel sheet.

I can send you the sample which is of no cost and most importantly you can
also check as to whether it clicks or not for you. I'm sure you would be
continuously looking at opportunities to develop your reach in the market
space.

Please let me know your Geographical location/Target Audience/ Target
Industry/ Job titles to send more information.

Regards,

Emily Kinney

Sr. Marketing Executive

-----------------------The information contained in this e-mail message and
any attachments is confidential information intended only for the use of
individuals or entities named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
e-mail at the originating address. If you wish not to receive any more
emails from us, please notify 'Opt-Out' in the subject and respond back and
we will take out your name from our list.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAFpllYfr6nxBqRVQpXN0IXXCgAAAEAAAAO2%2BlRBiQQ1MtzxU/grJfwEBAAAAAA==>