Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:07:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andy Dills <andy@xecu.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TeX port

Hey there, please include me in the reply as I am not subscribed to this
list.

FYI, this is with 4.5-RELEASE ports distribution, downloaded today.

I went to build the LaTeX port today...well, it's dependant on TeX.

Man, I don't think the TeX port has been touched in ages. The first two
files it was looking for have been updated; no big deal, I grabbed them
manually, and stuck the md5's in the distinfo. The current files are
web2c-7.3.3.tar.gz and web-7.3.3.tar.gz,

MD5 (web2c-7.3.3.tar.gz) = 29797f42197659781b492cd040411f48
MD5 (web-7.3.3.tar.gz) = 65f5ba010560e31617f4dbfe25f9c48e

Then, the other files appear to only be custom packages built by the
freebsd team? They weren't available anywhere except for ftp.freebsd.org.

Is there anyway to make the make skip all the other FTP sites if the
ftp.freebsd.org site is going to be the only site carrying the package?

Just a thought...

(LOVE the ports, though, keep the good work coming)
Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access