Date:      Mon, 13 May 2013 15:00:46 +0200
From:      Andrew Stevenson <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        rene@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] chromium 27

Hi,

I have tried it out on an Intel Atom 230 with integrated i945G graphics =
running 9-stable.

Video and audio does work though not quite flawlessly. I have only =
tested using Youtube (and I don't have flash installed) but I found =
video playback worked quite well but occasionally froze, audio playback =
worked fine and captions would display in a dot only a few pixels wide =
so could not be seen.

I have only just installed X on this machine and chromium is the only =
graphical browser atm so I have no benchmark to use to compare.

If there is anything in particular you would like me to try I'm happy to =
give it a spin.

Thanks,

Andrew=