Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:42:22 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, bschmidt@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] iwi(4) suspend/resume broken

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Mitsuru IWASAKI
<iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: Bernhard Schmidt <bschmidt@freebsd.org>
>> Well, I came up with attached diff. It works fine on iwn and wpi
>> too basically, wpi has a bit of an issue with the scan after resume,
>> I see probe resquest/response on air but the device doesn't pick
>> em up sometimes.. still debugging.
>>
>> Anyways, I'm pretty sure that if you are doing the same for ipw/iwi
>> it will just work fine. The ieee80211_resume_all/suspend_all calls
>> will ensure that the appropriate stop/init driver functions are called.
>
> Great! =A0I did the same thing for iwi(4), tested several times and it
> works just fine.
>
> Please commit the attached patches if you like it.

And the patch for iwn. (I don't have a wpi, but I assume that one, as
well. I'd hope it's MFCed for 9.1. I'm beginning to feel a tiny bit
hopeful that I'll be able to susped and resume my laptop again someday
soon.
--=20
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com