Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        aa8vb@nc.rr.com, faber@ISI.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/31445

>Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:29:14 -0500
>From: Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>

>Which soundcards does the patch affect?

Ted already mentioned it's in the hardware-independednt code.  I tested
it with an ESS Maestro-2.

>And is the patch against -current or -stable?  (And where is the patch
>posted? ;-)

Patch was posted in the PR; I tested it in both -STABLE and -CURRENT (as
of this morning's CVSup run).

Cheers,
david
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product.