Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:45:53 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with new kernel and squid

Hi all,

This could just be me, but when I run a -current kernel compiled this
morning (1997/12/17 +- 10:00 GMT), I dont get any responses from squid
1.1.18-novm (not even able to fetch pages from the localhost), but if I boot
the old kernel (1997/12/14 +- 14:00 GMT), it works again?

I recompiled squid with the same sources as the 'make world' that I did
this morning, but no change. There were no changes to my kernel config file.
Everything else seems to work just fine.

Anyone else noticing this, or have I shot myself in the foot? If this is
non-obvious then I'll send in my config file etc.

 -Jeremy

--
.sig.gz