Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:16:42 -0700
From:      "Dawn Cimini" <dawnsmc@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help

I don't know where I got the program that uses "Orion2.0", but it is on my
computer ..I should say it may have been. When I try to install some other
programs ( not from your company) they ask for the file "Orion2.0.msi" I
don't have that file ..maybe it's a program I don't know, but I know there
isn't one on my computer. I have checked the entire sys  ..nothing is there.

Now , I can't say for sure that my son didn't download your program and then
tried to delete it, but if that is the case how to I get my programs to run
without asking for that Orion2 file.

Any help would be appreciated,

ThankYou,
DawnSMC