Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:08:18 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Usov Alexander <usov@hq.ups.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT -?

-On [19991126 14:20], Usov Alexander (usov@hq.ups.kiev.ua) wrote:
>Can anybody tell me if 4.0-CURRENT stable enougnt to use it at my home.
>If I would take it now, I would have to use it for a long time, having
>no chance to get something other. Or it`s better to stay with 3.3-R
>until 4.0 get`s STABLE or RELEASE.

How well are you with FreeBSD?  Not so good?  Stick to 3.x.

FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT is intended for developers and people whom know what
they are getting themselves into.

4.0 is going to be RELEASE in Q1/2000.

I suggest you try 3.3-STABLE first.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /