Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:55:04 -0700
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@sabami.seaslug.org>
To:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   commit access? [was: Re: ports/39205: Patch to add nmh package files so EXMH reply-all works]

Hi-

Is there a standard procedure for getting a port change committed other
than hoping to attract the attention of someone with commit access on the
ports mailing list? Is it possible for individual port maintainers to get
commit access to their ports? Or is that just an administrative and/or
security nightmare?

Thanx,

Scott

----- Forwarded message from Scott Blachowicz <scott@sabami.seaslug.org> -----