Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:55:52 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, doceng@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: doc/ slush begins for 12.0-RELEASE

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 05:40:28PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Bcc:=20
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> As announced, the doc tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 21 September, 2018).
>=20
> Please note that the slush does not apply to <lang>/htdocs documents.
>=20
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 12.0-RELEASE,
> please put a note for translators onto your commit log.
>=20

The doc tree has been tagged for 12.0-RELEASE.  If you noticed a
problem or have a change which must be included in the release,
please let me know.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any
sweeping changes should be postponed until after the release day.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--=20
Marc on behalf of doceng@

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8--