Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:08:31 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Adam Stylinski" <kungfujesus06@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: em0 performance subpar

You said your testing with iperf, what settings are you using?

Flow control is not flowtable no, which could still result in
a switch "issue" if linux and freebsd are setting different
values by default, similarly with duplex / speed, I would recommend
autoneg if your not already using.

Have you tried without tso, rxcsum, txcsum & lro disabled?