Date:      Sun, 15 May 2005 10:57:27 -0700
From:      Sean Hafeez <sah.list@gmail.com>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jumping to kernel entry - 5.4

So I guess if I wanted to run this as a gnome2 workstation I am
looking at installing via console and building a custom kernel. You
know I read the install info. I could not find were it said, btw, your
nice 23 inch monitor and such will not work for the install :0

Thanks for the info! Think I will wait for 5.5 as I was just planing
on playing with this - I will stick to 5.4 on my i386 system for now.

-Sean