Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:26:30 +1100
From:      Kyle Buttress <kyle@pchost.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Star Office 5???

--------------855E19862153FCCB7B836D1A

Hi,

I am get a strange problem with star office 5 just lately?

I have been using it successfully for about 2 months.

But lately I have noticed that I keep getting errors and it is failing

I am getting this error message...

/kernel: cmd soffice.bin pid 438 tried to use non-present sched_yeild

any help would be appreciated

--------------855E19862153FCCB7B836D1A

<pre>Hi,</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>I am get a strange problem with star office 5 just lately?</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>I have been using it successfully for about 2 months.</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>But lately I have noticed that I keep getting errors and it is failing</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>I am getting this error message...</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>/kernel: cmd soffice.bin pid 438 tried to use non-present sched_yeild</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>any help would be appreciated</pre>
&nbsp;</html>