Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:28:11 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup.nz.freebsd going into WIX

Folks:  cvsup.nz.freebsd.org is moving into WIX.  This means it will
be available only from within NZ.  This should not affect anyone...
unless perhaps you don't have access to WIX.  In which case, you'll
have to bug your ISP to start peering with them.  Coincident with the
move is an upgrade.  We'll have more modern hardware, bigger disk
space, and a faster CPU.  That should improve things considerably.

For those not familiar with the NZ infrastructure, WIX is the
Wellington Internet Exchange.  In short, only IP addresses within NZ
will be able to access cvsup.nz.freebsd.org.

I have already alerted the NZ FreeBSD User Group.  This shouldn't
affect any existing users, but it does help to ensure that we
continue to have a NZ cvsup server.

My thanks to Citylink.co.nz for providing our hosting.

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/