Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:58:21 -0800
From:      David William Bryson <deibhaid@ubertechnique.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installfest

Dear freeBSD,

        I am the vice-president for the UAFLUG(University of Fairbanks,
Alaska http://linux0.cs.uaf.edu) and I was wondering if it would be
possible to obtain some advertising/promotional merchandise from freeBSD
for our upcoming installfest.  I am not positive whether freeBSD is
actually a commercial group, or just a product of the open source
movement.  I for one would be interested in learning more about it.  As
always it would be mutually benefecial for both sides.  We end up having
material to provide and you end up getting some nice advertisement.
Thank you for your time.

UAF Linux User's Group
Box 91 Wood Center SAO
University of Alaska Fairbanks