Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 11:57:47 +0100
From:      Tom Stockton <tom.stockton@poptel.coop>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvsup collection question

Apologies for stupidity, I've read the documentation a million times and
I've got a headache.

I've installed 4.7 release from an ftp server, I want to get the latest
ports collection to match this release.  It looks like I want to specify
'ports-all' in my cvsup file, however a note in the documentation says that

"The ports tree does not have any tag associated with it, it is always
CURRENT."

I dont like the look of this...I'd like to specify the tag RELENG_4_7 but
this note seems to make that redundant ?

Also what is the src-all collection ?  How does it differ from ports-all ?

Thanks for your time.

Tom