Date:      Wed, 18 May 2016 14:00:01 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   jails in different private subnets on the same host

Is it possible to have two jails on the same host each one in a
different private subnet, e.g. 192.168.1.0 and 10.33.1.0, and have
routing between them working without issues?

I know it's possible to run jails with IPs in those two subnets but it
seems there is no routing and I am not sure if it's because I can't
configure my router properly or there is a more fundamental problem. One
issue I see is that the jail can't have a different default gateway than
the host, and that for now is 192.168.1.1, but I don't see a reason why
10.33.1.0 wouldn't be able to use 192.168.1.1 as it's default gateway
provided there is routing between those two subnets.

Grzegorz