Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:41:02 -0800
From:      Pascal Hofstee <caelian@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest Firefox Port breaks filepicker XUL

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:29:17 -0800, Pascal Hofstee <caelian@gmail.com> wrote:
> The latest update to the firefox port seem to have broken the
> filepicker XUL .. everytime it tries to open the filepicker i get a
> window with the following XML Error:

> XML Parsing Error: syntax error
> Location: chrome://global/content/filepicker.xul
> Line Number 1, Column 1:
>
> rs>
> ^

Ok .. I really should stop, think about things .. let it resat for at
least 45 minutes and if i still can't think of anything start posting
... i uninstalled the Firefox theme i was using .. and the XUL-problem
seems solved now.... So it's very likely to be a bug somewhere in the
theme i was using, sorry for the line noise ....

--
  Pascal Hofstee