Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:41:15 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adblock extension for Epiphany?

I mostly use Firefox but have occasion to need to use Epiphany (plus I
just like checking it out from time to time). The biggest thing I miss
though is the Adblock extension. There seems to be one out there but it's
not part of www/epiphany-extensions. Am I correct that there's no way to
currently enable it on FreeBSD? And if so, are there plans to update
epiphany-extensions to include the adblock extension, perhaps even as
part of 2.20?