Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:49:16 +0900
From:      shudo@computer.org
To:        glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JCK Status

Hi Greg,

> I realise there is quite a deal of interest about this status, hence
> I'm posting a summary of where things are at.

Thanks for the interesting status report and we all appreciate your
hard work.

> Please realise that much of
> the information about the tests is under an NDA, which means that I'm
> limited about what I can say and although I appreciate people wanting
> to help, you can't.

I've heard that, for legal reasons, you are the only person who can
apply the JCK to FreeBSD JDK and find out compatibility problems which
have to be fixed before the JCK is released.  Additionally, are you
also the only person who can work on the fixes?

  Kazuyuki Shudo	shudo@computer.org	http://www.shudo.net/