Date:      Tue, 1 May 2012 18:08:21 +0530
From:      Jacob Marcel <jacobmarcelteam@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-www" <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Organic SEO for Freebsd.org

Freebsd.org Team,

I would like to request your consideration for SEO & Website Promotion=
al Services for Freebsd.org.
=20
Would you like to rank Freebsd.org on top page of Google Organic Searc=
h, for any keyword of your choice?
=20
I propose an SEO on Freebsd.org to perform better in search engines fo=
r more targeted traffic. Where we will-
=20
=20
1. Redesign Freebsd.org with Richer Content and W3C Validated.
=20
2. Optimize Freebsd.org for top page ranking in Google, Yahoo & Bing b=
y a link-building campaign at relevant Portals.
=20
3. Promote Freebsd.org massively in Online Social Medias and B2B porta=
ls for direct inquiries from your Customers.
=20
4. Bring Freebsd.org to the top 5 Organic searches in Google, Yahoo & =
Bing, for any of your desired keywords.

If you want to improve all such points how your site can build traffic=
, and are curious to know what we can do for the same, then I would be=
 glad to provide you further detailed analysis in the form of a SEARCH=
 ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) REPORT for Freebsd.org.

To brief you about the company, we do Website Development, SEO, SMO an=
d Reputation Management for our Clients. Our effort has brought hundre=
ds of keywords of our Client websites to 1st page of Google organic se=
arch with excellent conversion rate. We have also successfully served =
many Websites similar to your Business.=20
=20

Your Customers find you when you are at the top of Google. Having a be=
autiful Website as well as being on the top left of Google (#1- #5 Org=
anic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's Websit=
e traffic and Online Reputation.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can pro=
vide your best time and phone number to call you.

Best Regards,
Jacob Marcel
SEO Sales Consultant

5 Lincoln ave, Massapequa Park,=20
NY 11762, USA
----------------------------------US----------------------------------=
---
PS1: If you do not seek to receive e-mail from us again, please ask to=
 =E2=80=98REMOVE=E2=80=99.
PS2: We work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. I will send more detail=
s on =E2=80=9Ccorporate websites=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Ccompany profile=E2=
=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cclient references=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Ccase studies=E2=80=
=9D, =E2=80=9Cwhy you should choose us?=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cprice list=E2=
=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cguarantee=E2=80=9D etc. upon getting positive respons=
e from you.=20
PS3: This is an Advertisement for Online Marketing Services such as SE=
O & SMO.