Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 14:05:17 GMT
From:      "Alexander Yu.Borunov" <borunov@radom.mplik.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help

Hello Misters !
I have a problem with installing FreeBSD 2.0

After making big DOS partition on every disk , I've repeat install FreeBSD 2.0
I have next message:

F1 . . . FreeBSD
Default F?

Pressing _any_ keys don't get any result.
That's all !

Computer - Intel X-press MX (Ireland)
Pentium 66, EISA, 8 Mb RAM (for beginning)
My SCSI: Adaptec AIC-7770 BIOS v2.0 Release
It is located on my computer's board.
Also, I have Quantum 540 - 2740 cyl, 4 heads, 96 sec - says me FreeBSD
I set ( or DOS set ;-)      516 cyl 64 heads, 32 sec
And 3C579 TP EISA

partition a have size 20 Mb - I think it is below 1024 cyl ?

FreeBSD tell me, that it is AIC-274x
May be here is situated mistake ?

With best regards, Alexander Yu. Borunov, Ekaterinburg, Russia