Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:52:37 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@sos.freebsd.dk>, regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current on notebook (as of Oct 3)

Terry Lambert scribbled this message on Oct 6:

> > > well.. I posted the -v boot from the kernel.. do you need it again??
> >
> > ERhm, not really, I pointed you at where to look :)
>
> I think he meant to say "it should be possible for *you* to inspect" ...

well..  the -v from the kernel says nothing about if the mode table
is dumped (any body object to me adding this under the bootverbose
flag?) and that the actual mode table as far as I can tell is compared
to what the vga is currently set to...

you just go and try to look at the code..  and I doubt that you will
get much father...  ttyl.

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD