Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 12:50:05 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mkisofs

As Hugo Sheng wrote:

> Could you please e-mail me what the parameters are that go with mkisofs
> and what each of them mean?

Speaking about mkisofs: could somebody please do the honors and
upgrade our port to the most recent version before 2.2.5 ships?  The
version in the ports is rather buggy.  (Sorry, i'm afraid i'll miss
the deadline if you leave this to me, and there doesn't seem to be a
maintainer for the port.)

--
cheers, J"org