Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:04:42 -0400
From:      "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca>
To:        dev@porting.openoffice.org, Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>, <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <kan@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [porting-dev] FreeBSD: Uncatched exception problem

Hi Martin,

Actually, there was only one (the one in the method signature confused my
grep).

Now the right routine to do the catch must be somewhere in the stack frame
backtrace, right?

Can you provide me with a full backtrace so that I can find out where that
particular invocation of throw is supposed to be caught?

Thanks,

Kevin