Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 16:28:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Patrick Walentiny <pezzy@vntech.com>
To:        robert@mail.formosawatch.com.tw
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail Quota

The reason it exceeds the mail limit is because "Sendmail" is a process
run by root (which obviously has no quota).  To limit the size of a mail
box you have to add a line in the sendmail.cf that says limit mail box
size, I would tell you how to do it, but I left my sendmail book at home
(Doh!) just look it up on the sendmail webpage, or if you have the
O'Reilly book you are in good shape.

	Patrick.