Date:      Thu, 20 May 2010 13:51:11 GMT
From:      Juraj Bocinec <juraj.bocinec@lain.sk>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/146755: xrdp won't connect because of protocol error

>Number:         146755
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       xrdp won't connect because of protocol error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Greetings,

i’d like to ask if the xrdp port for FreeBSD is still in development. The last version i have is 0.4.1 and i guess it’s the latest in ports as well. The problem is since installing Service Pack 3 for Windows XP it has stopped working because of some protocol error. I guess in Microsoft they must have changed something in the protocol. I have noticed that on sourceforge xrdp seems no longer in development so i'm not sure if anyone will be looking at this. But it'd be nice to have it back as xrdp is faster than Xvnc and way way faster than X window applications.
>How-To-Repeat:
Run xrdp on FreeBSD machine and try to connect to it via rdesktop client (mstsc) from Windows XP with Service Pack 3
>Fix:
Haven't found any yet.