Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:08:52 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Google (was: Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!))

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> Dave Hayes wrote:
>> Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes: > For the record,
>> I'm well aware of the fact that > google does not skew search
>> results for money,
>>
>> Fact? I take it you have proof?
>
> Consensus reality.

Exactly. You don't have proof. Now can you explain why this goes
counter to your position that all facts are provably true?

>> > For all I know, it just means they are now obeying the ".robots"
>> > file, and they weren't before... 8-) 8-).
>>
>> Ah, you don't. ;)
>
> You're from the universe where Spock has a beard, aren't you?

Nope, I'm from the universe where Cartman is warm and loving. X)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness
of a child at play.