Date:      26 Nov 1999 11:04:37 -0500
From:      Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
To:        daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What does 'arpproxy_all' do in rc.conf?

daniel B <danielb@pacex.net> writes:

> I am trying to get more info on how the 'arpproxy_all' option in rc.conf
> works. Is there a LINT equivalent for rc.conf and /etc/defaults/rc.conf
> that explains the options in detail?

"Use the source, Luke."

I don't think documenting all the variables would be a good idea,
anyway.  They are just shell-script variables, and they're only
meaningful in scripts within /etc; it's not hard to track what they do.
This one drives a mostly-undocumented (and rightfully so, in my own
opinion) sysctl.

Be well.