Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 1995 23:49:31 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: netscape 2.0b2

Cool , now I can use it ...

For those who don't what we are talking about.
The news group window on the left hand side has a section which
titles the headings for instance unread , name, total so grab any of
the title headings to expand on the column that you wish to be able
to read. For instance, you can grab name and move to the left or
to the right to be able to read the news group's name.

	Tnks!
	Amancio