Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:23:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Michael Richards <michael@fastmail.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AS 1200 Install Problems

> If I could get it installed on this machine, it was my intention to
> start building debug boot floppies and find/fix the problem. Is it
> possible that since I'm running the very latest SRM version that I'm
> experiencing this problem while others are not?

I don't know. I don't have a 1200. The 4100s I have are fairly up to date WRT
SRM. It may also be memory cluster size related. We really don't know.

> How long before I can get a 4.3 boot floppy image?

That's up to the release folks. Last I tried, I couldn't do a buildworld in
-stable- I'm sure this is fixed now, but I haven't tried to go back and do so
and produce floppies either.

-matt