Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:51:16 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Archiving press articles

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:52:20PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
>=20
> I was going to commit www/76845, but when I went to archive the article
> I found that as well as compressed HTML files, we also have PostScript
> copies of the articles backed up.
>=20
> Could someone please update /c/www/bsddoc/press/README with a note on
> how those PostScript files are generated?  I'm dead in the water now.
>=20

I always used the PDF or PS printing capabilities of my webbrowser for
that.  If the browser could just print into PDF files, I used pdf2ps to
convert it.

Overall I've used Safari, Konqueror and Operafor the job, so all of
these should work.

No idea what to put into that file though, is there an easy canonical
way to handle this?

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ--