Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:05:06 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multiple boot

irado wrote:

> I own 2 20mB hd's, where I want to fill with FreeBSD and

I am sure that all of you had noted the mistake: I own
2x20gB hd's, not as stated previously.

Any hint on how to survive with FreeBSD + OpenBSD + 4 linux
flavours will be of great value - I want to install
everything in a single box.

Just to facilitate: there are a boot partition (50 mB) at
the begining of hd1, where resides the various linux-vmlinuz
binaries, also boot is administered by lilo in the MBR. I
rather preffer to administer from the FreeBSD bootloader.

TIA

irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

Nazy strikes again. One took the White House, other took
Israel.
http://www.antiwar.com
.
.