Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 23:29:05 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@ontario.mooseriver.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pccard support

Is there a FAQ or web page that explains how to get pccard support going. I
got a dell laptop from work and a couple of psmcia ethernet cards, a
Linksys EtherFast 10/100 and a 3com 10/100. I spent a number of hours
jerking around with this and I think I have make a complete muddle of
this. Any advice?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses