Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:13:35 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11/gnomeapplets2 && dependency on /usr/src/sys

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

Hi,

I just ran into this dependency on my new package build jail. I now see that
it is documented as best as can be, so that is not my complaint.

However, is it not worth a try to convince the ACPI developers to install t=
he
useful headers into /usr/include/dev/acpica as a number of other "device
drivers" seem to do? It's not like ACPI is going to go away anytime soon.

Just a thought while I'm happily further building new GNOME 2.8 packages on=
 my
machine thanks to you :)

--Stijn

--=20
I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.  There's a k=
nob
called `brightness', but it doesn't work."
		-- Gallagher

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP--