Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 9:14:31
From:      gcrutcher@datatrek.com (Gary Crutcher)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuring mail server...

I am having the same problem.  I am setting up a commercial Web  site
and need to inform sendmail that my local address is nightflight.com.
Any information on how to do this would be appreciated.

Gary
Gary Crutcher                   voice: 619-431-8400  x140
Mgr. New Technology               fax: 619-431-8448
Data Trek, Inc.                 email: gcrutcher@datatrek.com
5838 Edison Place
Carlsbad, CA.   92008