Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:55:12 GMT
From:      "Adrian Urquhart" <adrian@devnet-uk.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMP and 3.4R

I've read a few posts which suggested that the SMP support in 4.0 is better
than that of 3.4R - is this the general opinion? So far things seem to be
Ok on a Gigabyte GA-6BXD with twin PII 350s, and another with twin PIII
450s.

Should I upgrade, or leave well alone?

BTW I apologise for the earlier "testing" post - I realise that this is
(rightfully) frowned upon, but the nature of my problem was that
FreeBSD.ORG was the only server which would accept mail from me.

Adrian Urquhart
Technical Director
devnet (uk) ltd