Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:16:34 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest update to ATI driver broke in same way as using DRM-next did

I am using drm-next, but actually I ended up getting this to work by
stripping off all packges from the machine yesterday, deleting all of
/usr/local and starting adding things from scratch. Am now running fine
with drm-next and all works as expected.

When I was having the issues, however, xrandr only showed one outout on
the card, which puzzled me (there are 4 outputs).

-pete. [copying to -stable so others know the outcome]