Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:54:16 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vat on sb16?

>From The Desk Of Randall Hopper :
> are currently locked into MS Windoze for this; if I were them, I'd sure be
> looking for a way out :-)  So, an opportunity to win over more users.
>
> It'd be a nice feature for the existing user base too, if it isn't
> technically impractical.

Hi,

Basically, we need someone or a couple of hackers to tackle the problem.

My story line with the SB thingies , I dont like them;nevertheless, if
someone or several individuals takes charge of supporting the SB cards thats
fine with me. Last but not least I expect many more experts on SB cards
than on lets say the GUS,.i.e., if I suspect that the technology is
main stream and that there are others which can provide the support I won't
do it.

	Cheers,
	Amancio