Date:      Tue, 6 May 1997 08:41:15 +0200
From:      "Basti, Zoltan" <zbs@softec.sk>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: divert still broken?

>I'm doing some more work on ipfw and divert to solve a need we have...
>and planning on making these changes (how much gets checked in to be
>determined later by group consensus, but patch will be available):

	[ stuff deleted ]

While you are at it, would you please have a look at
fragmented packets processing. Currently (2.2.1-RELEASE)
IP packets with fragment offset > 0 can match TCP and UDP
source port and destination port rules (but not TCP flags).
This is clearly wrong, since TCP and UDP ports are always
in the first fragment of a fragmented packet.