Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:10:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael R. Rudel" <mrr@thud.pcs.k12.mi.us>
To:        Brent <freebsd-stable-local@insignia.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Constantly crashing SMP box

I run a dual PII/400, overclocked to 448 on a Tyan S1832DL w/512M, and I
have the same problem.. I think it has to do with positions, the second
CPU is higher than the first (tower), so it's getting some of the heat
that's given off? Maybe closer to the power supply or somtehing? I dunno.

Michael R. Rudel * 734.417.4859 *  mrr@gotclue.org
AOL AIM: ATSTheory * Cell e-mail: page@gotclue.org
Student Tech., Pinckney Community Schools
Principal Engineer, Michael R. Rudel Consulting
Authorized Representative, Charter Communications