Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:50:19 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: looking for if_rsu testers

oh, and I should add:

* - PS_ACTIVE actually means "fully on" - it's not actually doing any
intelligent power saving. We should port over the basic power
management code from rtlwifi so we put the NIC into off mode if it's
not active, and into power-save mode if it's not associated - much
like what I did with ath(4) for network-sleep.
* I think the transmit path is always using TID 0, rather than an
appropriate TID for things. We have to fix that before we do 11n or
lulz will ensue.
* the nic supports softap, ibss and monitor modes - it'd be nice to at
least get monitor mode working as a way of testing out 11n..

-adrian