Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:27:07 +0000
From:      Mark Campbell <mark@redbrick.dcu.ie>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openboot device path.

Hey Guys,

	this is possibly the siliest question that may ever have been asked on
this list, however I've been reading FAQ's for two days now and I can't find
it.  I have an Ultra SPARC5 which I installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 on using the
installation CDROM.  All went well and I rebooted the machine, however now it,
and my it I mean me, can't chose which devices to boot from inthe openboot
prompt.  I'm not very familar with SPARC hardware so I'm not sure which
/pci@1f,0/.... device it should be.  Is it as simple as determining the
device name or an I missing a part of the bigger picture?  I thank you in
advance for your advice.
--
regards,
	-mark