Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 1997 06:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Dugger <dugger@metapath.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with FreeBSD 2.2.1

I updated my system to 2.2.1 from 2.1 a few weeks ago. Things went well,
however I noticed some problems.

1. When running X (XFree86 3.2 I was running 3.1.2) I get "snow" as
if screen memory access was messed up. I have a Diamond Stealth 64 Graphic
2000 Series and use the S3 driver. This worked very well in 2.1.

2. Jave no longer works in Netscape. I did all same things I did to get it
to work under 2.1 but no luck.

3. The New Real Audio (3.0) dosen't work with Netscape. (The old one 2.0
works if link libc 3 to 2.2) It will play files local but not over the
net, it says it can't open the audio device.

Thx in advance...

Don 8)